Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm a goondoo...

However u spell that...

My T2 lab report was supposed to be due last Thurs. But since it was a public holiday, I emailed the lab TA askin whether I can submit the lab report on Fri instead. The lab TA replied saying "sure, no problem".

I happily (ok, not v happy... abit kan cheong) went to transport lab to submit my report on Fri but I don't see the lab TA there. I then asked another transport tutor where the lab TA is. The tutor told me he has nv heard of that name b4 & asked me y I'm lookin for him. I told him that I'm here to hand in T2 & he told me to go to the office nearer to the entrance.

Juz now I was lookin for some notes when I saw the T2 lab manual that I've printed out. There was a name that I've written on the manual & I realised I've mixed the T2 lab TA with the G4b lab TA.

The stupidiest thing was... the G4b lab TA actually replied my email even though the module code that I've entered in the email was transport's module code... Luckily I didn't see the T2 lab TA that day, if not I'll be even more malu...

Aarrrrggghhh!!! Why am I so blur??!!!

No comments: