Friday, November 04, 2005

Nearly 3 concerts in 1 week

If u consider Singapore Hit Awards to be a concert too, haha. But I didn't go, cos not alot of stars I really like is going. SHA juz finished on radio and JJ and Stefanie are the big winners, followed by Mayday. Amy is so happy that she teared!! Haha. Congrats to all the winners! The only award that I'm not happy with the result is the Media Recognition Award -- New Local Act. Sly actually won the award instead of Jones!! Arrrgghhh.... Can't believe this...

As for the remaining 2 concerts, I went to Z Chen's concert in sch on Monday & Ocean's concert yesterday.

Z Chen's concert was superb!! Z Chen is actually very charming! Ok lah, the cute type of charming. Heh. Here's some of the photos:







I bought his CD on the spot @ $15 & got his autograph. See the blue arms in the last pic? It's mine, but Joo dunno how to use my handphone's camera... ='( Ok lah, I really enjoyed the concert, cept that my poor left foot got sat on by some asshole fatso. He sat in front of me and he wanted to catch the poster than Z Chen was throwing. I was taking photos with my phone when I saw sth flying in my direction. The next thing I know, I felt a force on my left foot and the fatso got the poster. What I concluded is he jumped using his butt, which landed on my foot...

Let's do some calculations here. Let's say the guy is 70kg and the area of my foot is 0.1m X 0.2m = 0.02m². Let's take gravity to be 9.81m/s². Therefore...
Force on my foot = 70 X 9.81 = 686.7N
Pressure on my foot = Force/Area = 686.7/0.02 = 34335N/m²
This is equivalent to be having something of more than 2660kg dropping on my body...

Actually I was juz trying to tell u how painful it was, especially when my left foot was already hurt... ='( Aft he used jumped using his butt and caught the poster, I was telling Amy (who was beside me), "Wahlao! He sat on my foot loh!!" And I was damn loud. The guy didn't even turn ard n apologise. Near the end of the concert, Z Chen continued throwing posters and this guy continued to wanna catch somemore posters, this time standing up. I told Amy if he's gonna step on me again I'll kick him. Haha. Too bad, he didn't do that, if not I'll be kicking some ass (pun intended, haha). Conclusion made bout the guy: He is not only fat, but he is deaf, and I think most of his fats are concentrated on his butt cos he can't even feel it when he sat on ppl's foot.

Saw him today aft my Transport lecture & Miao told me he's also from CE!! How come I've nv seen him in CE lectures? Hmmm....

As for Ocean's concert, I juz wanna hear him sing live, I dun care how he looks like. But the concert was quite disappointing though I expected something lydat. It lasted for only 1hr... So sad...

On Tues we celebrated Cai & Charles' bday, but I shall blog bout that tmr cos I wanna upload photos but I dun have anymore USB ports to connect my handphone to haha.

Time to catch my beauty sleep! I think I really need more sleeping time...

No comments: