Saturday, November 26, 2005

Woohooooo

I've never been so glad that my exams are over... I dunno y but this is my worst sem ever.... But well, IT'S OVER!!! Pls dun be jealous of me if u're still having exams =P.

Went Sitex @ Expo juz now with Lisheng & Zhao Yong. Kinda paiseh cos the 2 guys didn't have anything to buy in mind, I think they juz wanted to go out since their last paper is gonna be on this coming Monday. Bought the hardisk I've been thinkin for damn long. Haha. Finally!! Bought a 40Gb 2.5" @ $122 with casing, but I had to fix the thing myself. I didn't know the thing is so easy to fix, hahaha

Next up, the things to do...

Sat: accompany Cousin Kaixian to go gown-fitting, celebrate my parents bday belatedly(my mother & father turned 55 & 61 on 20th Nov & 25th Nov respectively)

Sun: Chiong Zhen Ming Tian Nv

Mon: Go subordinate court, clean up CE club room

Tues: Watch Just Like Heaven. Tentatively only me & LS. Anyone else??

Wed: Watch Chicken Little. Tentatively me, Amy, Jiali, Joo.

Hmm... My plans are until here. But I think I'll be watching Zhen Ming Tian Nv everyday. Hahaha. @ least I know the ending is happy (but a bit rush & weird).

Good luck to those who are still having exams. My luck is for loan from today onwards =D.

No comments: