Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Frenz n luv

Was trying to move my ujournal over to blogger yesterday & managed to move ard 1 mth of entries only... Super sian... so managed to read thru some of the entries that I've made in ujournal. Reminds me of some things...

Did u have a situation whereby u & ur best/close/good fren fell in luv with the same person as u? If u've, would u have a fair competition with ur fren or would u give up? Wat happened to the frenship b/w u & that fren & the guy/gal u both like? Sth like this happened to me b4...

O (the guy) used to like J (the close fren of mine. PS: J != Jiali!! Haha) back in sec 1. N u noe lar, @ that time, guys are so childish -- they woo the ger that they like n shower the ger with gifts, and if the ger rejects em aft she receive the gifts, they'll say she's a bitch or watever is not a v good term on the ger. So when J rejected O time aft time, he started to dislike her during sec 2 & say things like, "To think I like J last time, ma jiu tat sai ah!" ("ma jiu tat sai" literally means "eyes pasted with shit")

N as u noe, humans are all cheap -- we'll not cherish something until we've lost it/we dun cherish things that are within our reach. J started to like O without telling any of us (in the grp of close frenz).

Within this period of time, I started to get close to O (ahem! as in frenship wise!) & @ the same time, I was rejected by the guy I liked. Was in v low mood cos I tot that guy liked me too & had high hopes lar. I was too naive at that time. Heh. And when most ppl juz fell out of luv, they'll try to move their attention to somebody else... and this situation applies on me. So... I kinda made myself like O. I used to be a person who can't really keep this kinda thing to myself, so I told my close frenz that I like O, close frenz including J.

J actually wrote me a letter aftwards. I stumbled upon this letter the other day when I was bored and I also realised that I kept ALL the letters that my frenz wrote to me. Haha. Ok I digressed. Anyway, extracts from the letter (word for word, 'cept for the names =P), words in square brackets are translation of the Chinese words...

"Dun mind mi saying tis butz...... u & O 好像是 [seems like] not at all possible leh! I noe itz mi fault dat mi told u 2 like him butz mi din noe u will take it 4 real leh! really!! u will like O I noe izz 迟早的事 [a matter of time] 'coz u 2 r really weli close! mi dun wanna bluff u butz...... mi dunno how 2 say 2 u...... Mi juzz have 2 confess dat mi also like O!"

..."mi only had 2 choices...... either 2 give him up or continue 2 fight with u 4 him! mi chose 2 give up! butz my heart juzz can't help liking him furter more! mi noe u stand more chance than mi 'cos u'r more close 2 him & u dun scold bad wordz. And furter more, u r a really gd gal. (At least butter than mi in character butz not in looks or 身才[figure, but she wrote 1 word wrongly... if u can read Chinese] (dun say mi BHB [buay hiao bai = boasting sth that u dun have]. Itz true! Nut swaning u!) Looks like tis time mi really have 2 give up 'cos he 不爽 [not happy with] mi!

..."if u really truly, madly, deeply, like him, mi wish u e best & mi juzz give up! maeB u r only havin' a crush ober him."

I think that's wat they call net language, too much IRC already, and @ that time, Savage Garden's "Truly Madly Deeply" was v popular. Haha. Yah anyway, @ that time, I roughly guessed that J likes O b4 she admit, cos she keeps teasing him & doing things to get his attention. (I rmb we once sent him a prank snail mail to him cos J wanted to, haha) But I had a bad habit of liking some1 closer to me @ that time... =P I'm not a lesbian & O was the closest guy fren I had @ that time... so he suay lor, haha.

Although J keep insisting that she wanna give up in the letter, I know that she's trying to psycho me to believe that it's juz a small crush or askin me to give up. And I got quite angry over the part that she said her looks & figure is better than mine... It's kinda obvious about this fact. Anyone who's not blind can see that. I dun see the neccessity of putting that sentence in the letter.

It's a pity I didn't zap copies of my letters to my fren, cos I really 4got wat I replied J. Haha. So u've guessed it, I'm no longer in contact with J anymore. We didn't cut off contacts cos of O, but cos she changed into another person -- she started to chup gang, started to smoke, use all the foul languages, go Parkway everyday aft sch & not wanting to study. When I tried helping her, I realised it was too late. Aye! I suddenly rmb I wrote on her b4!! Hahaha. Pls go here. Ok lar, let u see her name no harm also, =P.

As for O, I also lost contact with him. Not cos I gave him up to J, but cos of sth stupid that happened... I dun feel like telling another story, haha. It ended up we quarrelled and nv tok to each other since, even when we take the same bus (which is like almost everyday). We were juz like strangers in the end lor. When I went to JC, I went out with Bingjia, Lisheng & Zhao Yong one of the days. We were in Tamp's Challenger when O he saw BJ 1st & shouted BJ's name. We all turned ard & saw him. I was surprised to see him & actually said a "Hi!" But that was the last time I saw him. Anyway, I think I only had a crush on O, but it was on and off over a period of roughly 1 year, until I liked another guy, =P.

No more story liao! My conclusion is, u shldn't promise ur fren that u'll give up the guy/gal cos u moz probably will break the promise & give false hopes to ur fren, unless...
  1. the guy/gal hates u to the core [but u wouldn't have liked him in the 1st place, unless the story is like J & O or u dunno that he/she hates u]
  2. u know that the guy/gal likes ur fren
  3. the guy/gal is gay/lesbian [then ask ur fren to give up also, =P]
  4. u know that the guy/gal likes ANOTHER person, other than u n ur fren [u shld also ask ur fren to give up]
Ok lar, I can't think of other reasons, haha. Put urself in the guy's/gal's shoes!! Luv is sth that can't be forced, but if u give up, u're like forcing the guy/gal towards ur fren! Imagine if u're the one who is being liked by 2 ppl @ the same time & u prefer A, but A is giving u up for the sake of B, u'll feel v angry rite?! I think u'll hate both of em in the end.

So to my frenz whom have told me that they'll give up (u noe who u r, haha), go face the wall & think bout wat I've juz said, haha.

Crappy mood today, that's y typed for more than 1 hour. 12.07am now, time to sleep!

No comments: