Saturday, July 16, 2005

Buses and limos

I think all humans are the same. The easier u get hold of sth, the more u will not treasure it & vice versa.

I've a close fren who has this quote as his blog subtitles, "Everyone wants to ride with me in the limo, but what i need is someone who will take the bus with me when the limo breaks down."

Everytime things don't get his way, he seem to get angry, and start making comments like, "aiyah, watever" when u try to cool him down, or even better, he juz used that phrase on u when u're discussing about sth & it's not going his way.

For example, he wanted to meet up for dinner or supper & cos another fren was sick, I suggested that we shldn't meet for supper. And when he asked, "So we're not meeting tml?", I told him if he wants, we can still meet for dinner. And he used that phrase on me. I've nv been so pissed with him b4, so I juz answered, "Fine." FINE!!

Well, mayB I'm having PMS myself, but I juz feel that most of the time when he wants to meet up, he expects either me or another fren to call/sms the rest & when we say we're not going out, he'll be unhappy. This time round I didn't inform the rest bout going out cos I'm working, & I might not be joining em for dinner cos I'll be going to rebond my hair in the afternn & I know that one of the fren is sick. He's free but he didn't even bother to inform the rest when he was the one who wanted to go out & expects ME to ask the rest??!! It's a feeling of being taken granted of.

So now wat I've to say to this fren is, I'm even willing to walk with u when the bus breaks down, but I won't be always there to ride on the limo. Juz dun force me to get into ur limo when I'm taking a bus alone or with someone else

Well, going to rebond my hair with Jiali! =P

No comments: