Monday, July 11, 2005

Happy (belated) Bday to Jen!! (cum 5.6km & 10000 hits)

Happy belated bday to Jen!! I 4got to put this on my entry yesterday. Hope u like the camera! Rude is so swweeeeet! I hope u really gave him a kiss! =P

Anyway, for the moment I've walked 5.6km from office back home, =D

And my webbie has a total of 9663 hits!! I wanna learn from Xianzhi. The 10 000th person will get a free fsim (aka Fong Seng Ice Milo) from me!! Ok lar, if u dun want fsim, I treat u to any drink of $1 in value. Haha. Of cos that person muz be someone I know lar. I want a print screen of my blog as proof hor. I think no one is so bo liao like me...

XZ wanted a screen shot of his counter as a proof for his fsim, but his counter is so easy to counterfeit!! I went to do picture editing on the counter & I got this. Haha. I presume u all won't be so bo liao like me lar hor. =D And my counter is harder to counterfeit! Haha

No comments: