Saturday, July 30, 2005

Happy (belated) Bday to Zhao Yong (& myself, =P)

Happy belated bday to ZY!! Was too tired to blog yesterday, so I only posted a belated wish here =P

zzzzzzz... I still think I don't have enuff sleep... Slept less than a total of 10 hrs for both days @ my chalet. Thanx to all who came! As for those who couldn't come, thanx for the wishes, esp Charles who called all the way from Phillipines (though I noe u were hoping that Jimmy was there & can tok to u =/)!! ;)

Anyway here's the photos of my presents...


True Star perfume from Aimei, Bingjia, Candy (Lim), Jeremy, Lisheng, Sharon, Zhao Yong and my sis! Thanx to Aimei, Lisheng & Zhao Yong who were there to accompany and help me thruout the 2 days! I won't be able to have the party w/o the 3 of u! I owe u guys (& gal) a drink! =D Thanx to Jeremy who came down on both days aft work though it was aft 12midnight. Thanx to BJ & his sis who helped me book the chalet too (I still owe u the $ for the chalet =P)!


CD bought by my sis, this is my only surprise present that I wanted but didn't tell ppl. Thanx sis! *muacks*


CD from Angela & Yenting. Thanx gals!


Earings from Chew & Na. Chew: Thanx for willing to come down aft work & talking to my frens when Na is not here yet =D. Na: Thanx for rushing down aft ur meeting.



Sony earphones from my TJ frenz: Ade, Joyce, Huiling, Qiuling, Siti, Yati, Yiru, Weixiang. Thanx to Yiru who took a cab in from the MRT station!!


And of cos, my new E720C and the blue furry pouch!! I used my phone to take pix of all these presents =D I really luv this phone!! I think my camera will be put to some dark corner already, cos other than the resolution (3megapixels camera vs 1 megapix hp cam), I think my hp camera is so much better!! The video is v clear & doesn't jerk. U can see the video taken by Jianqiang here (available for 7 days only). The "shutter" speed (erm... cos it doesn't have a shuttle, but I dunno wat's the term for that for a dig cam) is also faster than my camera! The white balance on my hp camera is much better also... Since I don't really need a high-resolution camera, I juz need my hp camera! =P

Oh! And here's the ppl who bought the phone... ALOT of em... I'm juz putting in the names of those who wrote on the cards, so I'm sorry if I miss any of u...

Joo, Cailing, Jiali, Amy, Gordon, Jennifer, Merv, Jimmy, Tao Heng, Yingxian, Kelvin Koh (aka small Kelvin), Grace, Yeeming, Haojie, Candy, Andrew, Yaohua, Miaomei, Yancui, Ho Kiat, Steph, Jiayao, Josh, Weicong, Qiulin, Wenhao, Aiyen, Arpan, Lincoln, Weihan, Tainam & Chris

Added at 11.14pm: Carol, Charles, Yushun

See wat I mean by alot of ppl? Thanx to the gers who helped buy the phone & collect $ from sooo many ppl! =D

Oh I nearly 4got! Thanx to Jianqiang & Nick for ur Marks & Spencer's Cherry Liquer Chocolate!! (The choco is in the fridge, that's y I nearly 4got bout it =P) I haven't got the chance to eat it cos I'm having a throat viral infection now!! BOOHOO... (The photo below is taken by my camera, told u it sux...)




Though I noe my parents won't read this (they dunno how to use the computer), I still wanna thank em here. My mother was there to help my bbq the food aft she finishes her dinner. My father helped driving my mother down to the chalet & taking the stuffs back after the party. N also not forgetting the expenses of this party!

Shld I thank this cat & kitten which came to my chalet? Haha. Here's the pic of the kitten, but it's abit too dark... can't use flash in case it got frightened away



So cute!!!! It came on 27th night & later on its mother came. We saw the mother-cat breast-fed the kitten, were amused & started staring @ em. Somehow the mother got paiseh & walked away & the kitten kept followin the mother but the mother kept walking away. Haha. So cute. So in the end we hid behind this window where we can see em. But I didn't take a photo. Aiyah!

Since my camera sux, my photos were taken by other ppl's camera, shall upload em when I get hold of em.

As for ZY's bday, we bought a mango cake for him & celebrated for him @ 12+am on 29th. ZY was showering & we decided to shout "Happy Birthday Zhao Yong!!" from the room. When I said, "1, 2, 3", I was the only one who shouted... So I stopped at, "Hap...." Stupid Aimei & Lisheng lar, still wanna plan, nv tell me... Then we decided to go get the mango cake from the fridge & bring it into the room. JQ & Nick were in the room, waitin to play mahjong & they "helped" out a bit... Nick sat on a chair in front of the door of the toilet while JQ hid his body behind the curtain, showin only his head. Thanx for JQ & Nick for "helping" with the surprise attack! But I wanna emphasize... it was really their idea!! Not me!!

When Jeremy came, we played asshole dai di again lor... Haha. And ZY kept being the asshole & AM being the King, since the 1st nite lor, haha. And LS trying to be lame, said sth like Da S & Xiao S (sound like Da Ass & Xiao Ass) & SOS. Then when I said, "Y don't u say Asshole Ass (sound like SOS)??!!" I realised it was quite funny, then all the 5 of us laughed, haha.

Ok lar, think that's all on my bday liao. Thanx once again to anyone who made it possible!

And here's a quiz that I juz took. I'm blue!! Isit all fated? Hmmm...






BLUE



You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!


No comments: