Wednesday, July 27, 2005

1+ wks from blogging

I realised the last proper blog entry that I had was 1+wks ago, on 16th July, haha. So here's a long one.

22nd July Fri
Steph came to meet me @ Joo Seng for lunch. Thanx for accompanying me for lunch! My colleagues went to celebrate the bday of another colleague whom I'm not v close to & told me on Thurs. So I got Steph to eat lunch with me. =D Passed her my handphone for trade-in & we had a super long lunch (@ least for me... it's 1 & 1/2 hours, haha, over my lunch time =P) She asked me to go PS with her, Amy & Jiali aft work & I was decidin if I shld go.

Turn out I really went to meet em aft work, but we changed the place @ Suntec. Ate dinner with Jiali & Amy, Steph din eat with us cos she's eating dinner @ home with her mother. Steph got her Nokia 6101 using Amy's Starhub line @ $88 (with 2 Lido ticket stubs). When we went to Singtel to get my E720C, it was too late... the Hello shop was closed. So sad...

23rd July Sat
Went HeritageFest's Fun On Foot with Amy, Jiali & Joo. Wah, damn tired. We went touring around Chinatown, Telok Blangah & Labrador Park. Then it started raining heavily @ Labrador Park. Poor organisers, so suay. And it was really VERY heavy.

Aft that went to Modern Beauty for a facial that Aimei signed up for me. There was this slim fit thingy also for free. We were like all wrapped up with polyester wrap & we had to exercise on a stepping machine... I climbed like 300m!! Haha. Aft that was facial. They gave me a package of $200 for 5 visits of facial and I was quite tempted, cos normally when i do facial @ my neighbourhood salon it's $40 and it's not as good! But my mother dun allow... Then 4get it lor...

Aft that met my family at Bugis for a Seoul Garden dinner. My father suggested to us of having dinner on Sat cos it was the last wkend he could use the van, it'll be scrapped the following wkend. Hmmm... I realised that though this van has been with us for 5 years, I dunno the car plate number!!!! The previous van that my father had was for 10 years! And I can still rmb the car plate number! GJ8431, cos my previous postal code was 1438, hehe.



Well, no time to blog, I've to go check in chalet liao. BBL on 29th!!

No comments: