Saturday, January 27, 2007

Improving luck II

Ooooo~! I think my luck is really improving recently. Y^^ (--> 2 smiley eyes with a peace sign)

Managed to find a buyer for the SHE tix for Ruilin (hmmm... considered as I'm helping her sell the tix or selling the tix for myself?) After being pang-sehed twice. And coincidently, the buyer is also an uploader of Hua Yang in Youtube! Haha. Met her today to sell off the tix. Yay~

I nearly lost my wallet today... Deposited the $ @ the UOB bank near Somerset. It was raining so I left my wallet on a brochure stand and folded my jeans. Then I actually left my wallet there. Took a bus down to Chinatown to buy CD. When I was gonna pay for the discs, I realised my wallet is not with me! But the uncle was v nice, he still told me to slowly look for my wallet.

After 10min of searching, I took a bus back to Somerset to take my wallet. Luckily the bank's info counter is still opened & someone actually returned my wallet to the counter!! Thanx to this good Samaritan!! Whoever u r! I'm going to pray for u everyday when I pray to the Buddha. Haha. I can't imagine if I've to report lost for my IC, my debit/ATM cards, my matric card, Popular card... And I juz top up my cash card the other day!! Phew....

Anyway, THEN, I took a bus back to Chinatown again. Lol. Helped Ruilin buy her JJ's concert DVD + CD (comes with free poster cum calendar) @ $18.50, and bought the SHE's concert DVD @ $20.50. My DVD was ex... but it comes with a nice, big glossy poster. Lol.

And this thing... I dunno if it's considered lucky or not. If u rmb, I had this group project for one of my module where we've asked the lab tech to make a model for us. Now the lecturer wants us to do up a poster and show face during this exhibition for Mr. Tony Tan. I heard that it's a collaboration between NUS CE Dept & another foreign uni.... So now... Boss Ang Weicong has given me the job to do up the poster while he & Arpan will do the writeup, Kel Koh & Yong Kiat will beautify the model.... Haha

Getting so excited! SHE's concert will be here in less than 24 hours! Heh. Shall post up photos aft the concert~

No comments: