Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thoughts & summary for 2006

This is a super belated post in remembrance of my 2006....

1st off, of cos the most significant things that happened loh... Able to go Korea during winter time~! And super subsidised somemore =D I muz say it was really fun to go with a bunch of friends, and of cos, getting to know friends from other countries too!

Aft that will definitely be the departure of my grandma loh. Even though I've mentioned it lotsa times, but oh well, regrets are regrets. And lemme nag somemore, pls visit ur grandparents as often as possible if they're still alive. Don't regret like me when they pass away... My only console now is that I managed to see her though unconscious, but she was still breathing...

And for the 1st time in uni life, my uni girls only left me & cai in Singapore. Had to celebrate Jiali & Jimmy's bday with all of em in different parts of the world. Haha. I think some of em still owe me presents loh.... Right Joo? =/ And not 4getting the Superband craze we had over Soul (cos of Awi) after the gers come back. I felt as if my teenage years were back. Lol

Then I had my 1st engineering job... internship loh.... Wake up @ 5am every morning... Glad to have the experience seriously. And thanx to Weicong for the intro for the internship. Do I still owe u the treat? Hmmm.... During the same time of my internship would be World Cup! 2nd time in my life that I actually watched World Cup! 1st time would be in JC2 when they had World Cup in Korea & Japan. Heh.

And 2 weddings in May that I've attended, was also jie mei for twice... Kaixian & Chew Ying... And I was dunno told by some1, one can only be jie mei for 3 times leh! So who's gonna get my 3rd time? Haha

Then there was the design project that seemed to have drained out 3mths of my energy... Wah, damn tired ah....

Then was the renounce of their single status for 4 close friends of mine (eh... 5 friends of mine?) Haha. Feel so happy for em. =D And of cos I myself had made the decision of the year and I'm glad I made that decision. I shld've decided earlier loh, then it would really be a brand new 2007! I guess the answer is an important catalyst.

Lemme take a count on the number of movies I watched in 2006:
  1. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (a belated 2005 movie, lol)
  2. The Daisy (I won the gala premiere tix & saw Jeon Jihyun~! Haha)
  3. Ice Age 2
  4. The Wild
  5. Da Vinci Code
  6. Pirates of the Carribean 2
  7. Open Season
  8. Deja vu
  9. Eragon
Wow! I think I've a more happening life in 2006 than in 2005... Not bad lah hor. Heh

No comments: