Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Madness galore

Yeah, I went to SHE's concert with my sis. It was REALLY superb! The concert which I felt highest!

They came down to the stage via this "lift" @ the beginning, and singing Lian Ren Wei Man.



The stage was cool! There were 3 screens, supposed to be a "mirror"




Ella playing drums:




Next costume...



... with their faces on the "mirrors"



Selina dancing... she accidentally dropped her 2nd skirt (a mini skirt) later on and she continued dancing in her hot pants (which I think there's like 2 or 3 layers of em, haha). I managed to shoot her in her hot pants but it's too blur, so I shan't upload. =P



Then Ella made fun of Selina, commenting that she's being bias towards Singapore fans (cos she didn't drop her skirt b4 that, lol)




Then came SHE's juniors: Fahrenheit aka Fei Lun Hai... and they sang Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue with Hebe.




I've a clearer photo, but there's a stupid guy/gal waving the long lightstick so high... Argh...



Aft tt the guys sang their song. Oops! I mean LIP-SYCNED their songs. Quite unhappy bout it ah, we paid for the concert tix (though the main thing wasn't to see FLH), and they actually played CD instead of singing. They lip-synced for Ai Dao & Chao Xi Huan Ni, cept for the part where Da Dong rapped live for Chao Xi Huan Ni (I think rapping is hard to lip-sync, lol). But immediately aft he finished the rapping part, I heard double-voice (aka the technician most probably 4got to off Da Dong's mic).

Then the girls came out with this super gongfu-lookin top




And after that, they changed and 3 balloon bears appeared but only Hebe sat on her bear. Haha




Ella with her blue balloon bear




Hebe sitting on her yellow balloon bear



Selina with her pink bear




Then along came the 2nd special guest of the concert: Sun Yanzi & the 4 girls sang First Day






Then followed by a small girls' talk. Haha



Then Yanzi sang Wan Mei De Yi Tian and Meng Bu Luo...

Then Ella came, playing on the piano and singing Ai Hen Jian Dan. *screams*



Then the 2 gers came back with princessy clothes




And after that S & H changed to cute tea-dresses while E changed to sth like a skirt with pants.



Then the concert is supposed to end liao, but of cos as usual, there's still encore lah. And the lights of the indoor stadium were still on. Lol. So everyone started shouting "S H E", under the lead of the percussionist. And Hebe came out 1st with her solo drum set solo!




Then the other 2 girls came out and they sang 2 songs together, with Ella finally wearing a skirt~ Haha



End of concert~! With confettis & fireworks.

The next day, me & Steph went J8 for SHE's DVD autograph session. Madness! So many ppl! Didn't even get to shake hands with SHE! Grrr.... And the photos taken weren't that good either. Haha

And yesterday, I met up 2 Youtubers to go Hua Yang's promo event. It's SUPER MADNESS! The place is too small and we reached @ 6pm (the event is @ 7pm). Those w/o the OST weren't allowed into the place, even for those with OST had to queue up. Aiyoh... Ended up we were like squeezed at the glass door entrance. I was commenting that this is Singapore, if it's in China, the glass will surely burst. Then later on, there were really (China) Chinese squeezing their way in front! Then everyone screamed/shouted @ em, including me. Lol. I was like "Oei! Stop squeezing LAH!!! The glass door is GOING TO BURST!" Stupid ppl. ARGGHHH. 1 person is still ok, there were like 3 ppl squeezing their way! ARGH

Ok, shall end here. If u've access to my private blog, u can see MORE photos, u shld know wat I mean. If u dun have access, don't ask me, I've already given access to ppl whom I think shld have em =P

No comments: