Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Selamat malam!

Bahasa Indo tutorial was fun! But I havta rmb all the words, I wonder if I can... Selamat malam juz means good evening lah. Haha. My notes are filled with pencil markings. Lol. Luckily I'm taking with Taixiang (Cai & Joo's fren), @ least got like ppl I know, cos need to speak in pairs most of the times. Ibu Elmida is quite nice also. Lookin forward to Thurs' tut B!

And today's presentation... my sup bombed me with questions & I don't know how to answer 1/2 of em... the examiner only ask 2 or 3 simple questions which I can answer... At the end of the presentation, my sup said, "Very good job!" So did he say that cos I really did a good job or he said that for the sake of saying? But oh well, I think I'm gettin from optimistic to paranoid... The Kel-Koh-virus is getting into me... I didn't even have appetite to eat my lunch.

And today I saw the deans list.... I know like so many of em. Makes me feel so stupid. Haha. And we have a deans lister couple~ Ooooo~ Congrats girl! Ur dream came true~ I mean ur dream to be on deans list came true, not ur dream to be on deans list with ur boyfren came true. Lol. (Dream to be on the deans list with ur dream guy sounds like funny manga scene. Haha)

Peirong saw my message on the Hana Kimi forum on no one accompanying me to the Hua Yang OST autograph session. I still contemplating if I shld go. It's like I bought the books but I didn't buy the OST, and they're only autographing the OST........ And I heard u can only enter the session with the OST... But I can see Ella & Wu Zun (they are my favs among the members of the 2 groups) Oh well... Lemme think bout it 1st...

I haven't found my new theme song but I think I've completely 4got bout him already. Haha. Fast rite? I'm amazed with myself.... Oh well, I've put this phrases on my MSN personal message: 我不会怪你 对我的伪装 不用再说些什么 了了 懂了 天使在人间是该藏好翅膀 and of cos once in a while these lyrics on my MSN nick makes sense. Lol. It's actually a combination of lyrics from 2 songs lah, and I shall say this to my future angel, although I don't know who he is, I'll forgive him for hiding from me all the while. Haha

Counting down to SHE's concert~! (PS: This is not a teenager's blog, lol)

No comments: