Thursday, January 18, 2007

Improving luck

Hmmm... I think my luck is improving cos it was the 1st time I got all my 1st 3 choices for my tutorials. But yesterday, I just re-contracted my Starhub contract. Then I only realised today... Now Singtel has this MIO package, which includes mobile phone, internet & fixed line. 1 month for $68 loh!! And the internet connection is 3Mbps! Mine is only 1.5Mbps loh! -_- And the most stupid thing was... the phone that I wanted to get was out of stock... But the salesperson didn't tell me! Made me stand down there for nothing and they psychoed me to sign 1st, then collect the phone the next day. Thanx Steph for helping me collect the phone!

Argh... My FYP presentation is next wk. I hope I won't screw it up like my report! There's a lot of stuffs lacking in my report, according to the comments my sup told me. I think I just merely dumped in the stuffs that I did, without telling the rationale behind em... hai...

And I hope my luck is really improving!

Anyway, I wanna share this MV with u guys. Cos Ella & Wu Zun starred in it! Ella is so cute! Wu Zun is so shuai! Wahahaha! And of cos lah! It's one of the songs (actually it's the ending song) of Hana Kimi, called Zhuan Shu Tian Shi 专属天使. =D Enjoy!

No comments: