Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Updates on my 1st 2 days in 2007 & last days in 2006

I got complaints that I haven't been updating my blog. So ta-dah! I'm updating it NOW~

Today, 2nd Jan 07
Met my sis in Parkway's BK. Tried out Wireless@SG and it worked! Wahahaha. Anyway my sis wanted to pia finish her h/wk while I tried to do my FYP. I muz say I'm quite effective! I've already finished 1/4 of what I'm supposed to do in 1 mth! But then again, I WAS supposed to start aft exams, so I need to buck up. Somemore, I've a report to write... Zzzz... 2hours later my laptop batt went flat & we went to shop for my sis's clothes & shoes, and yes, that was part of our schedule for today. Haha. In the end my sis only bought 1 top while I bought 2 tops -_-

1st Jan 07
Went Vivo with my family. I must say it was half a happy & unhappy outing... My father as usual... is so impatient. (He always complains when we shop for clothes too long...) And when we were coming back home, me & my sis were walking too fast in front with my mother & maid following. My dad who was quite behind (cos he didn't trust me n my sis in bringing everyone to the right bus stop & he stopped to asked the security guard w/o telling us), juz went into the MRT gantry. We realised he was missing and I called him 5 times.... In the end we had to take train also... My feet was killing me loh. Actually serves me right since I was wearing my new heels. Haha. Anyway we ate @ the No Signboard Restaurant. Nice but expensive meal. =D

31st Dec 06
Stayed @ home the whole day. As usual, my non-NUS clique had Aimei, Lisheng & Zhao Yong @ home, so we did countdown on MSN together. Lol. And this year for my NUS clique, there were only Gord, Joo & me online. So sad. But we did countdown together too while me & Gord were commenting on how Jolin performed on the countdown performance. Haha.

Taiwan countdown programmes are so much nicer than Singapore's one lah! They had fireworks along the exterior of Taipei 101! So cool!

30th Dec 06
Went shopping with Aimei @ Orchard. We were supposed to meet @ 11am to eat early lunch then start shopping but both of us woke up late. Super CMI.

And the funniest thing was... I dreamt that Aimei called me @ 9+am and said sth like she don't wanna go shop already. Then I was so angry in my dreams I shouted sth like, "Argh, don't go then don't go lah! I go alone!" HAHA.

Anyway... @ the end of the day... I bought a pair of heels (that killed my foot when I wore it to Vivo with my family), a Guess wallet (that costs only $33) that matches my Guess handbag, Gord's chio bu's (Jane Zhang Liang Ying) CD, a cheap $5 small handbag. AM bought a $55 Piere Cardin wallet. I pyschoed her to buy cos the usual price was $96!!! That's like more than 40% discount! When she was considering if she shld buy the wallet, Bingjia called & AM asked him if she shld buy the wallet... BJ told her the same (more than 40% discount) reason & asked her to buy. Lol. AM commented that this is an example of the difference between an Arts student & 2 Engin students. HAHAHA.

I shan't go on on our shopping trip cos it'll sound bimbotic....... Anyway BJ called to ask if we wanna have dinner or supper together. Then we said ok & he went to plan it. Anyway aft that we walked to PS. And from PS we took a free bus to Chinatown where we went to buy CDs. And we took a bus back to Orchard to meet the guys (BJ, Jeremy & Zhao Yong) for dinner @ Food Republic. Lol.

Aft dinner, we juz walked ard until we reached Centrepoint & stopped for CoffeeBean, where the narcist BJ & Jeremy started to take photos of emselves -__-. And so weird... seems like only me & ZY likes the peppermint ice blended @ CoffeeBean... Nice wat! It only comes out once in a year leh!

26th to 29th Dec 06
I can't think of wat I did on these days seriously... Oops! I think I was like slacking @ home.... Lol.

25th Dec 06
Xmas! Collected the log cake from CoffeeBean in the afternn...


Nice log cake!! I'm so going to buy it the 3rd time next year. =D

But oooo! While I'm slacking during Xmas, Cupid's working real hard ;) And all the excitement juz adds on my joy for this Xmas. =D

24th Dec 06
Was my D-day... (actually my D-day was between 23rd Dec & 24th Dec. Haha). Actually I'm glad that I said it out. Was telling my gal frens... it's only 50% now.... shld've told him earlier... then my 2007 will really be a brand new one with 0%!!

Had a xmas party @ dua gu's place @ night. It's the 1st time I've went dua gu's place ever since after my Ah Ma passed away. Though the party was supposed to be a jolly occasion, I can still feel my urging sadness when I went into Ah Mah's room, which has now turned into Jonah & Kayla's nursing room. All the photos that she put in the room were still there. Glad the room didn't change much =)

And like I've said, I have to move on.... Heh. I like this ornament alot!


Star!! Anyway we had Bingo game that nv seem to end even with so many ppl playin. And also we had BBQ that made the whole place smoke (cos it was raining and we had BBQ indoors...)


These are the BBQers who worked so hard for the night! (I was slacking). And not forgetting the Xmas present exchange! My family got back 2 out of the 4 presents that we put into the pool... -_- Wat is the probability, can some1 tell me?! Lol. And I got a SK pendant from Cousin Stef & 1 set of Red Earth makeup (eh... concealer, blusher, 2 eyeshadow pots, 1 lip stick) from Cousin Lijun. Coincidently I'm using that blusher. Lol

23rd Dec 06
Me, Lisheng & Zhao Yong went Aimei's place @ nite for dinner @ prata shop & fondue. Yum yum!



But it was quite a failure...



cos we had to do the fondue by the gas stove in the end...



But now we know! U've to use cream to make fondue (instead of the HL milk that we bought, haha). And I think I'm the 1st person ever to eat fondue with a spoon and satay-sticks-made-into-chopsticks....



I was laughing until my face is so red -_-

And not forgetting.... the 1st person ever to laugh to hysterically on a threadmill and the 1st person ever to laugh hugging a column in her house!!!



22nd Dec 06
Went back to sch to borrow some lib books. Was using linc when this guy came to the terminal beside me. I could sense that this guy keep staring @ me and I was thinking "Wth is this guy lookin @?!" Then I slowly turned my eye to the corner & guess wat... He's Arpan... -_- He 4got to return 1 of his books and the fine was like $8! Haha. In the end I lent him my card to borrow his books.

Coincidently, Weicong was in school also. In the end we went to comp cluster to look for the bday boy (Kel Koh). And our bday boy was watching Youtube in school! Omg! Lol

Aft that went Marina to look for the Amy, Cailing, Jiali & Joo for dinner (ok, they were having dinner, I was having snacks, lol). We left the place @ quite late, aft shopping & ended up in Mcs eating ice-cream & McChicken... Haha

21st Dec 06
Went KTV with Christine, Ho Kiat, Jiayao, Steph, Qiulin & Weicong. Super funny. We were all supposed to reach @ 2pm, but only Steph & WC reached early. When I reached @ nearly 3, there were only the 2 of em! Haha.



Later on HK & QL reached (and they smuggled their KFC lunch in =/). Thanx to QL for the bracelet! Nice! =D



Then Christine came... And we started a chain of SHE songs. Lol



And the latest was Jiayao... reached @ ard 5pm -_- And he got his gifts from HK (a cup with a monkey on it) & QL (a bracelet with a butterfly) & was asked to pose with the presents.... Haha.


His face really matches the cup! =X

After that we went for dinner and walked along Orchard Road. Nice xmas trees!!!




Ok... so are these updates enough? Hehe. I've been blogging for like... 2 hours!! Lol. And I think most of the entries, I'm sounding more n more bimbotic. Shit...

Watching Deat Note 2 tmr~!

No comments: