Thursday, November 16, 2006

Presentation Intro Video and Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nv

My grp mates and I took an intro video for our presentation just for laughs....

I then edited the videos and added some sound effects, super proud of my work can?!



But oh well, we didn't really get the whole-class-laughing-at-the-video effect... =(

But it's ok! Cos the show I've been wait for is finally gonna be on TV!!



花样少年少女!! U may say it's another Ou Xiang Ju from Taiwan and it won't be nice. But I really like Ella's acting, she got nominated as Best Female Actress for the Golden Bell Awards leh! I juz LUV her acting in 蔷薇之恋 aka The Rose.

Anyway the show's bout a ger called Ruixi and she admires a high-jump contestant Quan, went back to her homeland (Taiwan) all the way from America, disguises herself as a girl, and entered the same boys' school as Quan. She's luckly as it turned out that her room-mate is Quan, and also, she became good friends with Quan and Xiu Yi, another hostel-mate of hers.

RX found that for a particular reason, Quan had given up on high-jump which he loved to do most and she can only give him moral support and encouragement. Quan found out bout RX's female identity on the 1st day of school when he had to carry her to the sick bay, but did not reveal this to anyone. The homosexual school medic, Mei Tian, also know about RX's identity (reason being he’s a gay =S) and he was the only person in the school whom knows bout RX's identity, in RX's point of view.

Because of RX's warm and straight-forward attitude, Quan gradually opened up his heart and found himself falling in love with RX. He selfishly wanted to keep RX with him and he did everything he could to conceal the female identity of the careless RX. RX did not realise the charm she possessed had actually made XY falling in love with her. Although the pitiful XY thought that he is a gay, he bravely stepped forward for his love.

The abstract was extracted from the show's official site and what I know of the story. Quite a ridiculous plot, but the story is quite nice! I read abit of the manga (偷偷爱着你 aka Hanazakarino Kimitachihe) already. Oh well, I think cos I'm the shoujo kinda ger... the only shounen manga I read b4 is Ranma. HAHA.

The guy who acts as Quan is called 吴尊 (Wu Zun). He's the guy on the right, with the school coat on and he's very shuai! It's like the more I see him, the more shuai I think he is! Lol. (Btw, he's a Burmese). His blog can be found here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool and u can see how shuai he is.

As for the guy who acts as Xiu Yi, he's called 汪东城 (Wang Dong Cheng). He's quite cute (P.S: Shuai & cute r 2 diff things) but he's abit the AA. Lol.

I've bookmarked the trailers for the show on Youtube and you can watch em here!
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E8114FFAA8B3636D

Oh! The show will be on a Taiwan channel on 19th Nov... which means it won't be available in Singapore, but I've my means of getting the show =D If all fails, there's still Youtube. Lol

Anyway here's the official site: http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420061125U/index.htm

Happy happy! =D =D =D Ella rox!

No comments: