Friday, November 10, 2006

Hate the feeling of being taken for granted

I think I'm in one of the moody kinda mood today.

Why is it that I get the feeling of being taken for granted by her? I mean even if I consider her as one of my close frens, she doesn't even know that my blog exists, she doesn't know what the hell is happening to my life. And for the past few years, I've seen her less than 10 times. It's like whenever she calls me, I know that either she needs my help or there's something not right going on.

Around 1 wk before my grandma passed away, she called me, askin me to give her a tuition on A Maths cos she didn't take it in sec sch. I told her to come to my house since I was busy during that time. She refused, askin me to go somewhere near her house instead, and commented sth like "10 years of friendship". I agreed to since I was planning to go Sim Lim Square to get sth.

On that day, I met her @ a Mac near her place. I told her I was planning to go visit my grandma aft the tuition. But in the end I under-estimated the tuition duration and didn't have enough time to visit my grandma. Later @ night I SMSed her saying my grandma passed away. Only got a reply from her and no more news from her till end of that month...

"10 years of frienship" is always what she used to threaten me. I really hate it. I hate this feeling of being threatened. And worst. She's using FRIENSHIP as a threat. I think if she ever uses it again I'll scream @ her.

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

this is really sad.

About the blog part, actually a lot of my closer friends can't be bothered abt my blog, can't really force them to read it right?

About the friendship part, yes she is really threatening you with the very word. What kind of friendship can it be if people 利用 it? Usually if ppl mention it cos they want help, then it's fake; on the other hand if ppl say "10 yrs of friendship" when they insist on offering help to you while you reject, that's a different story.

don't have to scream at her, just let it fade lor...