Friday, November 24, 2006

Again...

Again, she only contact me when she has problems. I dunno if she's having depression and I dunno why the topic of divorce came to her mind. She SMSed me yesterday @ 11+pm: "Do u think I can get back my kids if I file for divorce? Do u know the procedures?"

How would I know the procedures?!
  1. I'm not married...
  2. Wth, I dun even have a bf!
  3. No one that I'm close to is married and divorced
Really dunno wat is she thinkin bout... I called her and she didn't pick up the call. That's still ok... But even until now, she didn't return my call. How am I supposed to talk to her via SMS?!

I contacted her poly frens and she'll talk to her tonight during their lessons and contact me.

Anyway, hai... so many problems happened recently. We muz all be strong ok? Rmb we're always around if you need help. =)

No comments: