Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dennis is a tourist

Yah yah, tt's wat he said himself, "I'm a tourist now leh!" Haha. N it's so hard to contact him when he's in Singapore! He didn't get a prepaid number in Singapore & me + Chew + Tina couldn't make IDD calls on our hp, so we could only SMS him...

Anyway, he treated us to Goodwood Park Hotel hi-tea buffet yesterday, but Tina insisted on paying hers. Actually the buffet was so-so only leh, not VERY nice. I think Hotel Phoneix's hi-tea is nicer, heh. Chew ate so much cos she had 3 persons to feed, lol.

When was the last time we had a gathering like this man... "N" years ago. I can't even rmb. I think I was still in year 1. N Dennis had this weird trying-to-imitate-Beckham-hair:



Now ppl businessman liao leh! Another one is a fresh graduate and the last one is a mother-to-be. I'm still a poor intern. Boohoo...



But well, it was a pleasant meetup. =) I'm so glad I've friendships that go so far, nearly 10 years!

Anyway, accompanied Chew to visit her gynea yesterday morn. So interesting! They aren't professionals for nothing loh. The babies' heads & abdomen looks the same, I wonder how gyneas differentiate em. And now Chew has a pair of twins, the keep moving ard, I wonder how the gynea differentiate which twin is which.

End of my weekend. And I'm sick. Hai... I hope I'll be sick enuff to take MC soon. =X Haha

And have u watched this commercial on tv?



It's quite cute, ignoring the fact that it's actually a NUS commercial. Haha

No comments: