Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another Korean show



I've been watching Sweet 18 (aka 《新娘18岁》or 낭랑 18세 or Nang-rang 18-sae), starring Lee Dong Gun & Han Ji Hye. The show is damn funny. Ok lah, sometimes v sad and happy also. Started watching the show on Channel U but later on cannot take the temptation n started to watch on youtube. My 5pm-sleeping-time started since. Another laugh and cry, laugh and cry pattern started.

They are super cute together loh. N I read somewhere that they actually became real couples aft this show & "My Boyfriend is Type B", no wonder there was so much chemistry between them in the show. Haha. And I think I'm falling in luv with LDG, 越看越帅!! Haha



So shuai rite?!?! Lol. Ok lah, Rain is cute, not shuai, but LDG is shuai, lol. Oh! N not to mention that he sings v well also!!! Makes me feel like watching his other shows. Grrr.... And guess wat?! I found out that there's a Korean show called "Sang Doo, Let's Go To School" starring both LDG and Rain!! But starting work next Monday liao.... so I dun think I can continue my late sleeping patterns....

But anyway, this couple looks REALLY cute together. Even their height is so compatible!! LDG is 183cm while HJH is 170cm (heard somewhere that a height difference of 13cm is perfect, haha).

Juz changed the design of the blog. Any complains on the photos being used can be directed to me =D

No comments: