Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ugly uniform

I'm feeling super tired now. Even @ work I feel so tired, I could fall asleep with my eyes opened & I could even write sth that makes sense!! Nirvana above nirvana, I think I already beat Kel Koh. Lol.

And I juz realised... I wake up @ 5am, reach home @ 6+pm, spend 7 to 8 hrs sleeping, which leaves me 3 to 4 hours of time left for me to slack, shower & eat dinner.... so sad loh!! Can't even go out on wkdays liao.

But oh well, bo bian. 3 mths only, I noe I can do it!!!! Wahahaha. Anyway, here's a cute pic of me in my ugly uniform...



courtesy of Artist Lincoln Lim!! Haha. I told u b4 he's good @ drawing with mouse lah. Very cute hor? Lol. I went to colour it to match the colours I'm wearing (sound like primary school kid, lol)...



Ok... The real uniform is of only ONE shade of grey & is not an overall (shirt & trousers). Haha. But really, the uniform is super ugly. I dunno y Weicong can wear it everyday to work & off-work w/o changing it. MayB cos he can take the company bus from near his place but I've to take a bloody bus to Clementi and change to the company bus... And yah, the helmet is white for engineers & all the dua liap ppl. Though I'm an intern, the ppl with blue (workers) & yellow (ppl in charge of the workers) helmet havta listen to me, but until now I have yet gave any of em any instructions. Lol. And the boots, I took the smallest size but it's still quite big, my foot nearly drop out. I seriously need to buy 2 pairs of thick socks.

I think my feet are not getting used to wearing hard shoes for the whole day, they'll having blisters now... sian...

Anyway, tmr is Chew's hen nite, but we can't make her drunk like how we made Kaixian, cos she's having a pair of twins!! So exciting sia!! I wanna go hospital to visit her when she's giving birth. Hehe. Too bad Dennis won't be joining us on Sunday, he has some family matters... Tina might not be able to come to... Oh well...

No comments: