Monday, May 22, 2006

The thing bout VIP

Seems like every1 is comparing who is having the worst VIP, haha....

A: I want site visit! They let B go site visit but nv let me go!!
B (from wat A told me): I go so many site visits already, sit the boat also until v sian...
(PS: A & B are in the same company)
C: ANSYS, ANSYS...
(PS: ANSYS is the system that C's company is using)
D: Doing nothing much but boring old reports and the guys like dun wan to bring me on site but brought another guy intern on site instead
E: My place got one fellow intern, EE one, doing more stuffs than me.
F: Always have meetings meetings....
G: I dunno wat I'm doing...

Me: I'm v tired... -_-zzzZZZ

I'm tired not cos I'm doing lotsa OTs (I'm discouraged to do OT btw...), but cos I've v little time to do my stuffs aft subtracting my work time, so it'll turn out that I sleep only 7 hours or even lesser.

I wun say I'm learning nothing @ all, but I'm doing quite little stuffs. But cos it's only the start of the 2nd wk of my VIP @ this moment, so I'm actually quite satisfied actually, juz that I'm tired, =P.

Relak lah every1, we shld stay happy! 3 mths is not long enuff for us to learn lotsa things, and it's not short also if we wanna make ourselves feel miserable. We muz tahan for the 3 mths, then we'll clear our 6MCs!!!!

I wanted to upload some photos of Chew's wedding, but I'm too tired to do it. I shall do it in the days to come.

Btw, welcome back to Gord, Joo & Merv!! =D

No comments: