Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Start of my VIP

2nd work day & the starting really sux. Cos I was told yesterday that there'll be a company bus stopping @ Aljunied MRT station @ 6.02am. I took the 1st 63, which reached my house @ 5.45, reaching the MRT station between 5.50 to 5.55. I waited for the company bus till 6.10 & it didn't appear. I decided to take a train to Clementi & I took a cab from there.

Blur cab driver, he went the wrong way & I was also v blur, but (luckily) I had a street directory with me & when I told him he went the wrong way, he kept mumbling to himself the road name that I was trying to go to. I had to go, "UNCLE, U WENT THE WRONG WAY..." before I catch his attention. Anyway, the cabbie went the wrong way for quite long, and the fare was $9.30 in the end. And the most angry thing was, "Orh! This road ah! If u told me earlier I would have went AYE and exit directly here.... *blah blah*". WTH!! I told him the road in the 1st place & cos he dunno, I told him the nearest main road! AAARRGGGHHH!!

Luckily I wasn't late in the end. And quite a fruitful day cos I gotta walk ard the site & gotta went up a vessel that is still in construction. N I really didn't noe all these kinda ships r so huge!! But anyway I can't say much cos all the info r confidential. Haha. I can't even bring my phone or MP3 player in loh!! In the end I've to substitute with my mum's 6100 & my old discman. So glad I didn't throw the latter away.

And back to the company bus story. I was told to call up the bus contractor & the boss actually said, "Oh, the driver dun stop @ all the designated stops 'cos not all stops there's ppl boarding the bus." WTH!! Then dun tell my company that u've a designated stop there lah!! The driver was told to call me & he actually told me there's 1 stop near Geylang Lor 1, @ 5+am. WTH!! The earliest bus that can reach there will reach @ 6+ lah, madness.

So now I'm waiting for the boss to call me again to tell me a suitable place for me to take the bus, then I shall go sleep, super tired... ARGH!!!

No comments: