Saturday, May 13, 2006

So much about life

Yap, life sux, but we still need to live with it and to its fullest so that it doesn't look so sucky.

Went SGH to visit my 4姑丈 (uncle). Saw a senior who was there to visit his grandfather, but he told me that his grandfather most prob won't be able to make it. Which makes me wonder again, y r there so many bad news in this 1st 6 mths of 2006?

Feb: 1 fren's grandma, 1 fren's uncle
Mar: my grandma
May: 1 fren's grandpa, my sis's fren's bro

The most sad one shld be my sis's fren's bro, 15 years old. Suddenly became the only child. He dun even gel his hair now cos when he was applying gel on that faithful day, he heard the crash from downstairs. Poor thing. Hai...

Oh well, we shld be glad that we r able to get to noe more bout our own lives. But for the moment, I'm kinda in a self-pity mood cos I'm officially a poor intern starting this Monday, and my work place is in Tuas... worktime: 7.25am to 4.58pm... which means I've to wake up @ 5am on 1st day of work (2nd day onwards I can take company bus).... Bye to my late sleeping patterns...

No comments: