Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hilarious coincidence

Nearly 2 hours aft my bedtime. But I MUZ blog bout this thing. I was on 24 aft supper @ Aimei's house on Fri. Along the way 2 stops aft Bedok MRT station, @ 12.15am, Merv called me & the conversation goes sth lydat...

Amigo: Wat?
Merv: U @ home rite?
A: No...
M: Huh?! Really not @ home ah?!
A: Yah, wat?
M: I wanted to check my last bus
A: Wat number?
M: U not @ home rite?
A: I got bus guide lah
M: ok ok bus 30
A: 11.30pm from Bedok to Boon Lay, u might be able to make it
M: Hmmm... I dun think I can make it...
A: Huh? How come u think u can't make it?
Lisheng: Ask him where is he now
A: Where r u now?
M: Oh! Got a bus coming! 30 pls, 30 pls.... Aiyah, it's 24
A (thinking within 1 sec): Isn't this route the common route for 24 & 30?

1 sec later...
A (exclaiming): I think I see u @ the bus stop
M: Huh?
A (exclaming & waves): I'm on the 24!! I see u @ the bus stop
M (blur & looking into the bus from the bus stop): Huh? Aye wahlao. This is so qiao3 lah, does this bus go to ur house?

The bus started to move off... Too bad for Merv... Me & LS were so amused & Merv keep saying so qiao3.

M: Got any other buses to take or not ah?
A: Lemme check ah?
M: Who is that guy with u on the bus ah?
A (ignoring Merv's 8-gua-ness): Take 28 lah! Still got last bus. Take to Toa Payoh & take cab from there, cheaper
M: Wat?! 3 28s passed by juz now leh
A (thinking): U were the one who called me late one wat...
A: Wat r u doing in the east?
M: Aiyah, I take cab lah

-__- Stupid Merv lah, call me to ask then say take cab... But so qiao, we were saying go buy 4D of the bus plate number, but oh well, the number didn't came out. Aft that I SMSed him "So, wat r u doing in the east ah?". He replied by saying "Who's the guy on the bus ah? Lisheng send u home ah? So cute!"

Short entry on the hilarious coincidence. And I've yet noe wat is Merv doing @ that secluded bus stop which I saw him @. Hmmm.... And since u so ba-gua, I shall tell u lah. LS dropped @ the same bus stop as me, not to send me home, but to transfer bus.

I really think Merv think too much sometimes. =/ U shld reflect on ur behaviour. Tsktsk

No comments: