Friday, June 30, 2006

Today is Friday the 13th

I'm trying to convince myself it is Friday the 13th cos I'm quite suay today...

I took 154 in the morn to catch a company bus near Clementi, along AYE. The rear door of the bus wasn't able to be closed when it reached the bus stop opp SIM, which caused the bus not able to accelerate. The bus stopped there for more than 5 min.

I SMSed Weicong when the bus was near Clementi MRT, askin him if the company bus has reached my bus stop. When the 154 reached the bus stop that I always drop to catch my company bus, I received WC's SMS. By the time the SMS was opened, my 154 left.

Since the bus stop is place that u'll seldom see cabs, I decided to take the next bus that comes to get away from AYE to take my cab. Turns out the next bus is 154. I dropped off @ Lakeside MRT & took a cab from there. I reached my company @ 7.28... I'm 3 min late & the cab fare was $7.10.

So damn sad lah, take cab also late....

Then in the evening, I was supposed to meet Steph @ Bugis cos she wanna cut her hair. I decided to drop by Orchard's Isetan to get this Mickey Mouse cardingan I saw 2 days ago. It costs $69 but after 20% discount, it's $55.20 and I've $20 Isetan voucher. And when I reached the place, there wasn't anymore 20% discount... only a free $39 bag if u spend $60 or more...

Suay day... And tmr I going back to do OT to finish up my report... hai...

Anyway, it may seem funny when something is being joked about the 1st time, but if u keep repeating it, it juz isn't that funny already, esp when I'm the subject of the joke, and esp when I was already feeling sad or angry about wat happened and it was being used as a joke. Some ppl juz dunno how to 察言观色

No comments: