Monday, June 12, 2006

The 100th day you were gone

I was so excited over Superband that I didn't blog bout this yesterday =X

Supposed to have the ceremony for my grandma's 100th day death anniversay today, but dua gu & dua yi decided that we do it yesterday since there's only a difference of 1 day & everyone will be free on Sunday.

We still can't get use to the fact that she's longer around. We still have problems saying "dua gu's house" instead of "ah mah's house". And I still have some regrets of cos, that I didn't go and visit her the day before she left us cos she was still conscious... the last time I talked to her before she passed away was during CNY, and I didn't even have the chance to thank her for the ang bao she gave to me for my Korea trip.

All these will stay on... and we have to move on. So well, I can only keep my regrets there and try to get use to the fact that she passed away. But I now that these feelings will decrease as time passes.

On a side note, Jonah was so cute when he prayed to Ah Mah. Heh. But I didn't bring my camera, oh well.

And here's 2 cute gifts from HK Disneyland!!


A Mickey Mouse Subaru 360


An Eeyore bookmark


Both courtesy of Zhao Yong, who tot that it's Sunday today... =/

No comments: