Sunday, May 01, 2005

My blog layout & design sux

I feel like changing my blog layout when I see a few ppl's blog design.... I think my blog layout & design sux. So tempted to, but I know I muz finish my Water Sci's helpsheet.

AARRRGGHHH. I HATE HELPSHEETING!! For those of u who dunno wat helpsheet is... it's basically an A4-size n double-paged paper, where u can write/type anything that u want on the sheet. U will be allowed to bring in this stupid sheet that u've spent hours on into the exam hall. Why do lecturers like to allow us to bring helpsheet in? I DUNNO! Might as well make the exam open-book. AAARRRGGGHHHH. It really wastes alot of our time lor, n it benefits those who can write smaller, n with smaller-tiped pens (like Joo's 0.28mm pen, haha). As for me.... I always havta use computer to do my helpsheet. I can't write neatly u see, n I dun have 0.28mm-tiped pen like Joo! So the only way I can do my helpsheet is to use Microsoft Equation on MS Word, then try to print the pages to fit into 2 pages.

Well, I'm juz typing rubbish, haha. Yet another complain. Those ME ppl reading my blog, lend me ur luck for my last paper ok?? I really need it, I dunno wat questions the lecturer will give cos this is the 2nd batch of students he's teaching.....

Happy Labour's Day! From this year onwards, my Labour's Day will all be so sad, till the end of my NUS life... =(

No comments: