Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Crowning of this historical date

I'm having this rare conversation (or MSN mass-chat rather) with 2 guy frenz. N I'm shocked by what 1 of em says... I wanted to put it as a quote from someone by the name "XYZ" but he refused... ='( I juz wanna crown this historical date when I've to answer someone a question on what's the meaning of "bleah". Haha. Think only these 2 guy frenz will noe wat I'm tokin bout. Muahahaha.

Going to Sri Lanka on Thurs. Will try to write up when I finish packing later in the evening. N I realised actually I dun need to sleep earlier! Cos Sri Lankan time is 2hrs behind Singapore! Which means usually I sleep at 2am, Singapore time, it's only 12am, Sri Lankan time!! Heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heys. cool blog you have here. :) hmm... i was wondering if you know a song with the lyrics, "wo chang zhe ni de ge". cos i dont know the singer or the title and i really like the song. haha.

Eva said...

Heh, thanx for the compliments. But sorry lei... I dunno wat song is that =P