Saturday, May 14, 2005

It's finally confirmed~!

I'm leaving on 26th May for Sri Lanka, it's being confirmed. I think the air tix are already booked. Actually the Sri Lanka YEP was confirmed on Tues (10th May), but the date that we set on was actually 24th May, dunno y it was changed to 26th. Which means the YEP will end on 8th May, but some of us will be touring Colombo till 10th May. Might as well rite? Since the airfare is subsidised. Need to start buying my logistic stuffs already.

Went out today with my mother. It has been so long since the last time I went out with my parents. My father is always busy during weekends and public holidays, cos that's when he has the most number of patients. My mother's only off day is Sunday, but she is always busy going to the market in the morning, then to my Ah Mah's house in the afternoon. Whenever she doesn't go to Ah Mah's house, she'll prefer to rest at home, or I'm not free. I was askin her yesterday if she wanna go shop @ Taka for some ladies sale on Sun & she told me that she has no work today. So... we decided to go shopping today. She saw this pair of shoes that she likes a lot, but doesn't seem to have her size anymore. Sad case. In the end I was the only one who bought something, I bought a pair of slippers that Jiali bought yesterday, haha. Aft that we bought some food and went home. Din really shop for a long time, guess my mother can't really walk for a long time cos of her foot problem.


Went out with Jen & Jiali yesterday to the Taka ladies sale. I bought a BUM bag that's "very Eva" according to Jiali. Strangely I got it for $26.90 when the stand near the bag says $29.90. When I went to the cashier TODAY, the lady in front of me bought a similar but smaller bag at $29.90..... Mmmm............... I don't get it.... Ok, crap.

Anyway sidetrack abit, Joo told us on Thurs nite to give her a wake up call at 9.20PM on Fri morn and I reminded her to put her phone beside her. The weird thing was Jiali called Joo at 9.20, twice: the 1st call was "kupped", the 2nd call was accepted, then "kupped". Apparently Joo dun remember doing any of the above 2 actions. *bows at Joo*

Aft Jiali bought a present for Yiping (Gerald called Jiali to tell her where got hao3 kang1, decide on the present already then left.... -_- wat a fren he is.....), the 3 of us went to Little India to thread our eyebrow at a shop that Chris, Gen and Steph always go (Joo was still on the way to Orchard aft I told her there were quite a number of Guess bags that suits her). I remembered someone told me that it's not painful (I tot it was Steph but later on she told me she always tear during the threading). Later on when we did the threading, it was quite painful! Jen keep saying it's v painful aft the threading, haha. N Jiali say it's quite painful too! But in my opinion, it's less painful then plucking. MayB cos threading is v fast, less than 5min for each person. Anyway it cost only $5, cheap n fast. N the end-product was not bad, tho I actually have v little eyebrow-hair in the 1st place. Came home to sleep cos I felt abit sick.


Went back to sch for medical checkup on Thurs. The tetanus jab makes my arm feel so numb! But no Merv, I didn't cry, unlike SOMEONE (I chose to put someone instead of some1 in case some ppl think some1 is me, haha). Saw Joshua at the medical ctr and told him I'll be going to the $2/hr arcade at Clementi & he tot I'm going to the arcade to be an attendant.... -_- Now I'm telling u all NO!! I went to the arcade at Clementi to PLAY~! Yes, it cost only $2/hr for UNLIMITED games. Woo~! So shuang. We played for 2 & 1/2 hrs then we left the place. And Joo burst her big blisters...... YUCKS.... the liquid from the blister (I think it's plasma) splashed onto the screen of the Bishi Bashi machine. X( And Charles & Merv was asked for their IC when they were playing video games (cos 16 & below were not allowed to play video games before 6.30PM)..... That's a sad case when u're already 23 years old!! Haha.

Aft that went to meet Aimei at City Hall to shop and we ended the shopping trip at Pacific Coffee. There was this cute little girl outside the glass where we were sitting. She keep peeping in and lookin at us. Told Aimei to lend me her phone to take pix and she dun wan.... (she commented that later the mother of the ger might come in and say, "How come u take a picture of my daughter??" -____- Did I say it's not funny? =/) I waved to the ger and she diao3 me!!!!!!! I think it's accidentally one lar hor? =D


I slacked at home on Wed. Actually went polyclinic for medical checkup but they told me that the East cluster don't do medical checkup... that's y I went to sch's medical ctr to do the checkup...


Orion meeting. Aft that went to Creative cos the battery compartment of my MP3 player was broken. Their customer care ctr is damn inefficient... I waited for 1hr!! But the comforting truth was... they replaced my player with a NEW ONE!! Yes! I can unofficially say that I've a new MP3 player~! Haha. Though my warranty still ends in Aug. Went for Sakae @ OUB Ctr to meet Jiali, Joo & Merv for buffet. It's so worth it. I ate 11 plates! Haha. It was really very full lar. We din eat our dinner in the end....


Ok... I'm taking a very long time to update... I'm going to Aimei's house to meet em for supper soon....... another long nite... but well, we've an official driver to fetch us home~ =D

No comments: