Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Continuation of last entry

I realised I 4got to explain y LS was laughing in the 7-11. Sorry for my direct-ness if u decide to read this, if not... dun read, haha.

He said it was the 2nd time that he saw this tube of lubricating gel and thought that it's facial wash... until he walked near to it, then he realised that it's lubricating gel. The last time we went 7-11 he tot so too... The tube of lubricating gel REALLY looks like it's facial wash. But actually when u see the brand (it's some condom brand), u'll noe immediately that it's definitely not some facial wash. I dunno how LS can see think it wrongly for twice...

N he was quite amazed with the vibrating condom that he saw on the same shelf as the lubricating gel. He was wondering how it works when Mr. Walking-Encyclopedia-ZY explained to us again (or rather he suggested how it works, if not it'll sound like ZY bought or used it b4, =P)

Ok... think that's all. Shall update tml on my YEP BBQ n the KTV I'm going @ 11am (yah... I'm still awake when I'm supposed to be at Orchard Cine at 11am =P)

No comments: