Wednesday, May 04, 2005

End of my year 2 life~~

Finally I've finished my exams!!!! YES!!! I've went thru half of my uni life (hopefully)!! Anyway the water sci paper is easy, but I din really study for the qualitative part n I couldn't really do the quantitative part. AAAAHHH!!!

Other than exams, here's my to-do list (in order):
  1. Buy Jiali's bday present
  2. Go for ANOTHER round of KTV (I juz went juz now =P)
  3. Re-vamp my blog layout/design
  4. Transfer my old blog to here
  5. Tidy up my table & pack up the old notes
  6. Back-up my year 2 stuffs into CDs then del them from my laptop
  7. Prepare to learn driving
  8. Look for a job (any lobangs?)
  9. Prepare for my YEP if we're still going
  10. Buy Jeremy Tay's bday present
  11. Buy Aimei's & Lisheng's bday present
  12. Operation-lose-weight
  13. Look for shop overseas trips to go

Actually, I shld put Operation-lose-weight as number 1 actually.... haha

Ok... Juz some stupid crappings. I seriously need to mark this historical day, haha.

MayB I shall tok bout today's KTV session with Qiulin, Steph & Weicong! Actually we juz keep singing n singing.... the funny part was I was starting to sing《凌晨三点钟》 ("Ling Chen 3 Dian Zhong", which means 3 in the morning) by 张智成 (Zhang Zhi Cheng) when QL asked,"What time is it now?" N the 1st verse of the song is the title of the song.... n I was the only one who realised that n I started laughing.... As usual... Steph & Weicong sang their Hokkien song!! Ai Bia Jia Oi Yia, haha. I shall upload the wav file of em singing the song.

Meanwhile, I shall start slacking 1st, hee

No comments: