Monday, April 18, 2005

Steph has a competitor!!!

Heh, I realised that's a weird title. Actually wat I meant was about my MSN picture, which is this:


Guess who drawn this using MSN Handwriting....

Lincoln!! He's good man!

Here goes the story:

I changed my nickname to

after some incident that happened. Lincoln then drew me the monkey when he saw my nick.

Me: lol
Me: so cute!
Lincoln: i know! xiaoying always say i am cute oso! :D

-___- Anyway, Lincoln, I meant the monkey is cute, I realised I din tell u that u're not the one that is cute, =X, haha. Ok. We started crapping aft that, details need to be known, but it's nothing secret, juz that it's not impt, haha. Then suddenly.....


(I print screen the conversation & stuck em together, so there might be some extra lines or sth, hee, paiseh)

As u can see, I was amazed & amused all the time, haha. BTW, CPM is one of our modules. Aft this pic....

Lincoln: hey.. u hear sth? hahha arent ur notes calling out for u eva?? i go muGzz structzz!

I think Lincoln muz have gone bonkas trying to mug....

So y did I say Steph has a competitor? Cos she drew this before for Xianzhi:

(Picture extracted from Xianzhi's Blog)

Why can ppl's art be so good??!! Hai.... It's in born

I shall go to sleep now.... Spent my whole day doing my Structural tutorials.... *&^%$#@!

No comments: