Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy April Fool's Day

Aaarrrggghhh... Mar 2005 was most probably the most busy month of my life... THERE'S SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!!! That's the reason y I din update my blog, heh, sorry!

Anyway.... Happy April Fool's Day ppl!! As usual like last yr, I'm a subject for April Fool's Day jokes for ppl -_-.

Last yr I played a joke on the Durin gers, on 1st Apr 12+am, saying that I've decided to change fac, and the dateline of submission last year was 31st Mar, haha. They felted cheated & used me as a subj for a joke on another guy: They told him that I'm infatuated with him..... Let's name him K. K was so scared lor, haha. Keep saying they bluff him, but he din realise it was 1st Apr & not 31 Mar already. In the end they invited me on the MSN conversation & since it was late already (like 1+am...), I decided to say "I've sth to tell u.... (enter, aka next line) Happy April Fool's Day!!" But aft I entered "I've sth to tell u", he said sth like the gers told him already. So we decided to play on, haha. In the end all of us slept @ 2+am.... -_-zZ

As for this yr, Jiali wanted to play a trick on us by telling us that she's "unofficially attached". Too bad me & Joo noe it's 1st Apr liao, muahahaha. Joo, "not v happy" that Jiali try to play a joke on her, tried to play a joke on Jiali instead. She told Jiali that there's sth weird b/w me & a guy.... er.... give him a letter..... E. In the end Jiali seems to believe, then along came Amy, and Amy believed!! As for Cai... she was on the phone -_-... Joo doesn't seem to be satisfied & she continued to tell another fren , F, that me & E are attached... -________- When I told F that it's a Apr Fool's Day joke, he don't believe!!!!!! Aye! How can u not believe me?! THEN.... Joo went on to tell E that I like him??!! Aiyoh.... Anyway, wanna say sorry to E for being angry with him, heh, explained to u liao hor.

I'm sian of being the subj of Apr Fool's Day joke, I'm serious. So gers, pls dun let it go on for the 3rd year next yr, thanx hor. Next yr we shall use Joo as the subj, muahahahahaha.

As for wat happened recently, PLEASE BUY MY YEP TEE FOR ME FOR FUND RAISING!! It's only $10 & it's designed by Cailing! Heh. Here's the pix of the shirt taken by Weicong:


back view of the shirt, cute logo rite? It means OCS: Overseas Community Service




front view of the shirt, a cute man =D




both front and back view of the t-shirts.

Quick buy them from me!!! Sizes XS(36), S(38), M(40), L(42). Btw, my expedition is going to Sri Lanka, to help them reconstruct their homeland after it's destroyed by the tsunami, pls support us ok? =D

Other than that... I found this piece of Fri-weekly in my drawer last wk:


This photo was sent in by me to Friday weekly. Haha. Sorry Mah² for sending in ur photo. Just in case u're wondering...
  • My fren's name is Ivan Mah Jing Xiang
  • This is a candid photo taken when we were sec 2
  • Ivan was spitting out his chewing/bubble gum @ the moment the photo was taken
  • The caption (aka bubble) above Mah²'s head is thought of by me! =D
  • This was taken in class
  • And yes... I'm from Chung Cheng High School (Main)
  • 人 (ren2) was used as the nickname, cos I wanted to make ppl think that it's another ger who sent in this photo =X
  • I got $5 from the publisher, haha
Sent the scanalation to Mah² & we were saying those were the memories. Haha.

Ok, think there's enuff photos liao, shall do my term paper research! I've 2 term papers due next wk!!! Seems like the 1st wk of Apr is also v busy for me!!!!

No comments: