Monday, April 25, 2005

Of complains and comments

Are all Scorpio guys so self-centered? My sample size is only 1 though. Sometimes I'll think back on wat I've done and wondered if I've done the correct thing, but it is always these cases that happens assured me that I've done wat I should have done. If u think u noe who I'm talking about, dun ask me to confirm. If u dunno who he is, pls dun ask me. I juz feel like complaining bout him...


Are NKF employees all very free? As u all have known, I've changed my handphone number from Feb onwards. A few days ago Jiali received a phonecall from NKF, askin her to take a donation card from them. I was kinda relieved then cos I changed my handphone number. Guess wat? They actually called my home phone today! And it's the same lady who called me last year! Her name is Emily, but she's an Indian.... =/I'm not a racist, but I really have a problem of understanding Indian/HKian/Chinese/watever slang when they speak English. I told her that I dun have time to have a card & she told me to juz put in any amount in the card. In total, I told her that I dun want the card 3 times b4 she gave up & said, "Orh... the kids with cancer will sure miss u this year..." -_- They are really good in making use of people's sympathy. *&^%%$#@!


I've realised that "like brother, like sister" is really very true... Merv is good @ "piecing jigsaw puzzles", Steph is also very good @ "piecing jigsaw puzzles". I dun dare to give anyone of em any more pieces of puzzles...


You guys are juz so GOOD to me... -_-. Only when there's gossip then u all visit my blog so frequently.... *points to my counter* it's 76 now! 76!!! my record!! Lesson learnt: to get high viewership, make scandolous comments.... Haha


I juz luv the pairing up of Thomas Ong and Fann Wong~!~! They are so compatible~! Y isit Christopher Lee instead of Thomas Ong? ='( All of u! Muz watch Beautiful Illusions on Channel 8 every weekend at 9pm ok?! Though it's exam period, it's only 5 hours every week! I think it's the 1st time Fann is acting as the bad side, heh.


Well... luckily I S/Ued my GEK1042... she gave 2 questions that were unexpected of.... though it's an open book exam... 19hours more to my Structural Design & Materials paper, wish me good luck!

No comments: