Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Am I really THAT blur??!!

Ok... The story goes that Peng asked me last Mon/Tues(4got which day) to choose Tues(yesterday) or Wed(today) for Welfare Exam Tea supervision duty, so I chose Wed ( I 4got the reason why I chose Wed, mayB cos I've to submit my lab report by Tues..... oh well...). Actually, I only have a 2-hr lect on Wed, from 10-12, and on some even weeks, I've my SS tut from 8-10, but apparently, I've no SS tut cos this wk is an odd week, week 13, THIRTEEN, the week b4 study wk. I'm sorry if I reminded u of sth sad, =P.

Then Jiali got the Tues slot, so she suggested we do both days together, so that we can accompany each other (yah, other than Yushun who did alone on last Friday, the remaining 4 ppl r 2 couples, haha). Ok, good suggestion. On last Wed, my lecturer informed us that there'll be REVISION lecture the next day (last Thurs), which means.... there's no lecture for me today!!! "Yeah~! Then I don't need to come school next Wed!" Then I realised I've Welfare Exam Tea duty to do.... -_-....

Well, go on to yesterday. Finshed my lab report + helping Steph do her "jigsaw puzzle" @ ard 11, was telling myself, since I've to reach school by 9.45am today, I should leave home by..... 7.30am, so I've to wake up @ 7am. See the mistake? I need ard 1h15min to reach school, but I don't know how I calculated it to be 7.30am when it's 8.30am!!! So I happily (ok... not really happily, I'm lack of sleep -_-zZ) woke up @ 7.15, tried to pack up my stuffs + drink my coffee, left home @ 7.45. I realised how light my bag was when I was in the lift & realised I've forgot to bring my laptop power adapter... So I stopped myself @ the 12th floor & took the lift up to 15th floor... When I was packing up my power adapter, I was thinking if I left home at 7.50, I shld be late cos I'll reach at... 9+???!!! Then I realised I was blur last nite, cos I only did 1 calculation of the time...

That explains why I'm typing my blog @ 7.50am..... And I suddenly remembered sth.... I think my NUS dunno this, I dun like ppl to call me cute. Heh... Don't ask me y, juz dun like. I realised I din tell any NUS frenz until yesterday, when Steph said I'm cute. (b'cos in real life I can make this face: -_____- --> squinted eyes + flat & long mouth) And pls don't use adorable also, same meaning as cute, haha. But pls dun mistaken this, when I say some1 is cute, doesn't mean I dun like that person, I juz dun like ppl to say I'm cute. Ok, I'm a weird person =D

No comments: