Sunday, April 10, 2005

Happy 21st Bday Miao!!

Went to Miao's bday chalet on Fri nite. V fun!! Really enjoyed myself there ger, thanx for inviting! =D

Actually my plan was to go to the chalet to finish up my lab, n yes, I WAS serious. Then I realised that I'm wrong, u won't be able to do school work @ a chalet. We (Chris, Steph, Yaohua & Weicong) reached Miao's chalet @ 11+, Fri nite. We started with dily-daly-ing, then play dai di n bridge, while Miao played mahjong with her sec sch frenz. Had a small celebration for Miao with a Swensen's Ice Cream Cake @ 12+. The guys were playing witht the dry ice -_-. Went back to play cards till 4am, when I said I wanna sleep. In the end, me, Steph, YH & WC tok until we fell asleep in one of the rooms, which is about 5+am.

YH woke up @ 8, thinking Yancui's gonna come soon with our Da Zao Can aka Big Breakfast, while the rest of us continued sleeping. Later on, when Miao asked him y din he came back to the room to sleep, he said there wasn't any space on the bed for him juz now, so isit WC's fault or my fault? -_- Woke up @ 10, YM commented that I look like koala cos I was hugging the pillow, and Steph like slime, cos she was still nua-ing on the bed, wrapping herself with the blanket... Went out with Miao, Yeeming & YH @ 11 to buy the BBQ food. Reached back @ 2pm & started cookin lunch... Lunch was not bad, provided that we are novice cooks, haha. We cooked spaghetti with sausage, luncheon meet, fake crab meat (of cos it's tomato based & the sauce was bought one, heh), and also garlic bread, chicken nuggets, fish nuggests and Campbell soup. I think I shld learn how to cook more, I realised I dunno lotsa things related to cooking, =P. Anyway, by the time we finished out lunch it was already 4pm... Tried to do my lab, but can't really do...

Ppl start coming @ 6pm. @ 1st, wasn't v hungry, so stayed in the room to tok to Chris, Steph & WC. Later on started to eat & tok rubbish. Again... we played bridge, Qiulin, as slow as ever, hee. =X She din even noe y she won when she won, haha. Anyway, here's the CE ppl whom went Miao's photo (YH's not in the pic cos he went home in the afternn):



And here's the pic we took for Miao!!



It reads "miaomei happy 21". (Ok, I admit, I did some editting on on the "y"). I'm doing the "I" in "miao". I "fought" for it cos it's the simplest to do, haha. =X

And here's another sparkler pic!



Civil Engin! Cool eh? (This picture is REAL, I din do any editting). This time I'm doing the harder "g", & ppl said that the "g" is v nice! Thanx! Haha. I personally like the "!", done by Yingxian & Steph, haha.

Try doing it! It's super fun! Chris commented that we can do this for a living, haha.

I shall go catch up on my sleep.... -_-zZ

Once again, Happy 21st Bday Miao~!

No comments: