Thursday, April 14, 2005

6000 ppl, haha

Finally my counter has reached 6000!!! I think it only takes Xiaxue's blog 6 days to get this number, but I'm still happy that it has reached 6000, haha. MayB I shld take away the links to see who really comes to my blog to READ my blog instead of linking to other blogs, heh.

Anyway, it's the end of week 13 of year 2 sem 2 of my uni life. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! 8 more days to my exams... ='( I really think I'll get lotsa "C" this sem, which is wat I didn't have last sem, but a common scene for my year 1 results. HOW?! I dun have the mood to study too. So... I'm going out to study tml @ Bedok with Aimei & I'm going to school next wk to study cos I noe I won't study @ home one, I'll juz start to play Neopets........ Damn.

Any takers for studying in school next wk? U've company!

Shall go read up my stuffs, I NEED TO START MUGGING!!! Oh! N did I tell u to celebrate it's 100 anniversary, NUS gave each student a Centennial Mug, implying that we shld mug more? Mmm.....

No comments: