Thursday, August 30, 2007

Giving out 1 pair mosh pit tix to Heroes World Tour 2007

1-day offer only to readers of my blog. Actually only very few ppl read my blog daily, but pls feel honoured lah, I'm selling the tix on Yahoo Auctions at a starting price of $10 but u can get it free! Haha

I won the tickets but it's...

Date: 31st Aug 07, Fri
Time: 3pm
Venue: Vivocity

Starhub lah, sent me a redemption letter dated 24th Aug 07 but the envelope is dated 28th Aug 07... so it's Singpost's or Starhub's fault?

Wahlao! I need to work! Where got time to go? And the stupid thing is I can only go collect it on the day itself, between 12 to 3... luckily my office is near so I can drop by during lunchtime.

So if u want the tix, drop me an email at amigoeva@gmail.com, or just sms or call me, and make sure u can meet me between 12.30 to 1 at Vivo on Fri!

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

can i get the tix and sell it? hahah just kidding.