Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We'll miss u =D

Another fren leaves for SEP again... The times when nearly all my NUS gang went on SEP, was quite a lonely semester.... luckily the 6 mths passed quite fast. Heh

Sent Lisheng off on Sunday night. I think he has beaten Merv for the number of people who went to send him off. (U can see the send-Merv-off entry here): His relatives, his sec sch friends, army friends, us, and even his German tutorial classmate (although there was some overlap with his sec sch friends & army friends & us, lol)! Stupid Aimei & LS, still made me quite stressed up that I'll tear, cos AM said that she might cry, and LS said he will cry if somebody cries and his mum will definitely cry.

Oh well, last attempt to get a complete picture of 7 of us but Somebody who planned the sending-off was unhappy with Jeremy (for always not reply SMSes) & asked Someone-Else to call Jeremy. Someone-Else then forgot to call Jeremy. -_- Great. But anyway I don't think Jeremy reads my blog. Lol. But ok lah, thanks to Somebody for planning (though I jio u all one, =P). Someone-Else still complain say we didn't send go to the airport to send him off when he go overseas. Aiyoh, u've nv went on a 6-mths trip wat


We're always lack of 1 person in our photos loh, so sad. And everyone in this photo smile so happily and Zhao Yong has to act dao. -_-

Read my personal blog for somemore stuffs, haha.

Ok lah, I guess we'll all miss you for the next 6 mths or so. But it's ok! I can see u in Oct in London (I hope)! Take care of urself! Don't be an ant on hot pot too! =P

No comments: