Sunday, August 05, 2007

Photos update 1: Graduate loh!

I know I haven't really been blogging. So now, I shall.

I feel so relaxed to be at home for dinner on a Saturday & 1 whole day @ home on Sunday. I think it has been weeks since I've done that! So here are some of the super duper overdued photos...

1st up, the commencement photos taken with my camera, and I realised there's v little only. Sad case...



My aunt & mother~ They insisted that we should take photos with the balloon. -_-


With my mother, at the dressing room


Cailing's tortoise & my Cinnamoroll~


My CE ex-4-singles club~

Ok, now I shall test out my Picasa








And some group photos:






Then of cos, my fellow same-FYP-sup-mate, Yancui aka Ah Mah!




Oh and I nearly 4got that I took pictures with Ah Mah & Prof Vladan on poster presentation day!





And here's the photo of NUS CE Class 2007!




I don't know if I've shown u all these but here's a graduation video done by some CE ppl. Though got my ugly pix, all thanx to Kel Koh -_-, I think it's really well done!




I gradute loh~

No comments: