Sunday, September 02, 2007

I'm sorry Evo

Evo's my laptop (it's called Evo cos the model is Compaq Evo N620C, lol).



A very business-looking laptop which most girls won't wanna carry cos it's so heavy. But I'm glad I choose this model, it's a sturdy model & it has lasted me more than 4 years (still working now!). I rmb I paid $2.7k for it, and it was quite deal cos it was $500 off the market price. Haha. U can see the specs here: http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/notebooks/0,39050488,39012940p,00.htm

And now, I'm being so bad to my faithful-old-Evo when it's starting to get old and sick, cos I bought a new laptop...


HP Pavillion tx1000. I paid $1.7k for it... using my sis's student card @ Comex. Super chio laptop, which I'm surprised that I bought a chio one instead of a power one. But it's really a good deal. U can see the specs here: http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/notebooks/0,39050490,40027421p,00.htm

just that I upgraded the RAM to 2Gb and there's a free upgrade for students to 1.8Ghz processor, free 6-cell battery, and 3 years extended-warranty.

Another hole in my pocket....

And the bloody ppl didn't upgrade my RAM! I'm going to call to complain tmr. And argh... like that I've to go down Sim Lim to get my RAM done...

Oh btw, I'm a HP/Compaq supporter when it comes to desktop/laptop =P

No comments: