Sunday, July 16, 2006

Updates on the week

Monday was Jen's bday!! Happy 22nd bday to u ger! We had a steamboat dinner @ Chong Qing Steamboat along this small street somewhere near Bugis Junction. It's $18 nett/person & it's buffet! Free drinks also!! And the food is quite fresh!



Then we met Carol outside Mac for Jen's cake & bday presents.


What a small cake! But it's ex leh, & it's super chocolatey!


A speg strap for Jen!! Hehe.

Tues was Nick's (from ST Marine) treat. He's the 30 year old guy who's going to study ME in NUS the coming sem that I've been telling every1. Lol. Guess which of the following ppl he is?



As quoted from Aimei & Joo...
"Don't tell me it's the guy in yellow!!"
Yap yap, it's the guy in yellow. He look like he's 18. Lol.

Wed was Pirates 2 premiere night. Nice show! Thanx to the fren-who-feels-malu to invite me to watch it! Hehheh. I didn't managed to take a proper photo cos the lighting was quite low...

I went national lib on Thurs & borrowed some comics, haha. N I realised Planet Fitness is having free workout there every Thurs from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. So interesting. MayB I'll go someday.

Fri went to buy CDs & I bought Fan Yi Chen's CD

Sat... tuition in the morn, went games trial run aft that. Then me, Qiulin, Miao, Yeeming & Yancui went Bugis to shop. I spent $52 loh!! On a $20 Outfitters bling bling skirt & 2 $16 Pure Milk tees.

So I decided to laze @ home on Sunday & I pang seh Qiulin, Tao Heng & Jiayao on kayaking & KTV. Oopps. Haha. (Actually QL pang seh em on kayak also =X)

Sian. Work tmr again. The only happy thing is... it's ending in 3 wks time. =D

No comments: