Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy 22nd bday to myself II =D

I nearly 4got... Qiulin wished me 20min b4 12 cos she had to go & sleep... so... she & Steph can be number 1? Since both of em r early, lol.

I shall update the list of ppl who wished me happy bday! Lol.
  1. Steph & Qiulin
  2. Kor
  3. Chris
  4. Aimei
  5. Tao Heng
  6. Yeeming
  7. Xianzhi
  8. Dennis
  9. Jiali
  10. Joo
  11. Cai
  12. Weicong (company)
  13. Yanting
  14. Jane
  15. Kel Koh
  16. Couz Gnet
  17. Couz Kaixian
  18. Ruilin
  19. Amy
  20. Zhao Yong
  21. Lincoln (b4 dinner)
  22. Jiayao
  23. Candy Lim
  24. Tina
  25. Gord
  26. Jianqiang
  27. Angela
I think I'm so lucky to have so many ppl ard me who rmb my bday! My handphone was flooded @ a point of time. Hehe. N I hope I didn't miss out anyone. Haha

Thanx to Linc, Qiulin, Steph & Weicong for the dinner treat juz now! We had choco fondue!! Yummy. 幸福 but sinful again, lol.

Anyway Lisheng wanted to be the last person to wish me Happy Birthday but he missed the timings, too bad, haha. So his name is not on the list, lol

No comments: