Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I confirmed it's not my prob

Some1 made a comment sometime ago. I dunno whether it was juz a casual comment or there was hidden meaning or was it I was too sensitive cos I was having PMS. But well, I was quite affected for some time.

Later on when I started my internship, I realised I've not much to talk to Yvonne but I could talk quite alot with the guys AEs. I then started to recall That Comment. I began to think again whether it's my prob but well, I confirmed today that it isn't my prob. Took the same company bus with a ger from another dept & we tok nearly thruout the whole journey from the company to Little India. And she said, "Nice talking to u!" when she got down the bus. That was the sentence that made me confirm that it isn't my prob.

So moral of the story? Just a short sentence can brighten up some1's day =)

Anyway I'm gonna sleep @ 8.30pm, wake up @ 3.30am to watch Portugal vs France, order Mac breakfast @ 4am, leave home @ 5.30am for work. Plan so nicely! Wahahaha...

No comments: