Sunday, July 30, 2006

Realisation

I realise as I grow older, I seem to have lesser time for everything... N I think I know the reasons why...

When I was in Pri Sch, all I need to go to sch, finish up my h/wk, do some assessments, have tests occasionally.

Then when I was in Sec Sch, I need was to go to sch, finish up my h/wk, do some TYS, prepare for tests frequently, go for CCAs twice a week, go out with frens occasionally (when my parents allow).

In JC, I had to go to sch, mug during my free periods, do difficult tutorials, prepare for @ least 2 or 3 tests per mth, do TYS, go for CCA once a week, go out with frens once a wk have to start thinkin bout my future...

Now in uni, I have to go to sch which is so far away, mug everyday, do super difficult tutorials, prepare for tests which always comes 1 whole chunk together, plan CCA stuffs v frequently, go out with frens more than once a week (and these frens havta split into 3 or 4 grps of frens), start planning my future & also think bout how my future affects my family, start to shoulder part of the family (esp when u're the eldest)...

I can foresee when I start to work, I'll be out of my house more than 12 hours a day, 6 to 7 hours of sleep per day, 2 to 3 hours of leisure time on wkdays, gatherings with frens & family during wkends.

Really v tired recently. I'm not complaining bout having too many gatherings, I actually enjoy em, I'm juz super lack of sleep. N I feel guilty of not being @ home more than half the time... It's the case since Thurs... N I can foresee tmr will be the same... OH well

No comments: