Monday, July 17, 2006

Seeee Geee Naaaa

I saw a super SGN today on bus 80 on my way home. He's so rude to his grandparents, keep using the word "boring" on em... "Boring, u all soooo boring"

ARGGHH!! N he was playing his coloured gameboy & talking so loudly. SUPER NOISY. Then he lift up his feet & rest em on his seat in front & he keep moving & moving. I was so fed up with him, I said, "Can u sit down?!" The grandfather said sth like "你看啦!快点坐下来!"

And guess what the kid said to me? "Boring, u all sooo boring"

Before I left the bus, I said to him, "So games are not boring lah?" N he got this blur look. MayB he only has 1 word in his dictionary, he dun understand the rest, hmm....

MayB I'm childish to argue with a kid, but I really can't stand SGNs, esp those who wear roller shoes & hold on their parents like koalas & glide on the floor @ crowded shopping centres. I think other than having a ban on smoking in indoors, they shld have a ban on roller shoes @ shopping centres.

No comments: