Monday, July 10, 2006

Super super pissed off mood

TA MA DE. I am really super super pissed off now.

Lessons of the day:
  1. Do not suggest any ppl's name to anybody when he asks u who will want to share a fruits basket -- he thinks u'll inform the ppl who were named
  2. So... if u didn't inform the ppl who were named, and the ppl were told that they have to pay $5 for the fruits basket, and they weren't happy for not being informed, the blame will be pushed to u, saying that "I shldn't have trusted her words"
  3. Do reply everyone's SMS, even though there's no questions asked in the SMS
  4. If u dun reply everyone's SMS, they'll think that ur phone has no more batt & flood ur SMS like nobody's business

So the moral of the story is? Dun be suay like me. Wat the hell. I don't care if he reads this or not cos he noes I'm pissed. I know he's pissed also, but so wat? As quoted from my sis, "Do I look like I care?"

No comments: