Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wat is wrong with Blogger?

I dunno whether it's my laptop's problems, or Blogger's problem. Recently, the interface for the "Create post" and "Edit post" function went haywire... Kinda made me quite frustrated cos I wanna post pictures!! Aarrrggghhhh.... So now I've to use the MS Word add-on to update my entries, but w/o pix... sobz... In case Blogger is going to be down permanently, I'm gonna backup all my entries, in case a thing like my previous journal happens again. *&^%$#@!

Anyway, I feel so slack now, cos there's no assignment nor labs nor projects due next wk!! I shan't be slack n go out to study with my sis later.

Btw, any1 wanna go Singapore Hit Awards? Students have 10% discount on the $38 tix. =D I might be going, depending on who's coming for the prize presentation, haha

No comments: