Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy 23rd bday Charles & Yushun!!

Happy 23rd bday to Charles & Yushun!! Too bad they dunno each other, cos I think it's really cool to noe that there's some1 with the same bday as u.

Anyway, it's the start of week 12, which is bad for me 'cos
  1. I've been watching toooo many shows
  2. There's not many assignments to do
  3. Adding to point 2, I haven't been attempting the tutorials
  4. I don't understand what the heck most of the lecturers are tokin bout
  5. I still feel tired no matter how long I sleep
  6. The worst thing is, I dun feel like doing any sch work...
  7. And for the 2 mid-term tests that I had, both were a bit below average...
I hope I'll start studyin, if not I'll get back grades I had back in year 1... I'm praying for @ least an A this sem, but it seems like it's kinda impossible...

Finished lessons on Wed @ 12, had my lunch @ Grinning Gecko (alone, cos the rest went home or didn't even come sch... sobz...). Had the worst pasta in my life... I think Engin Canteen's pasta is better, for once... Aft that was wondering if I shld go Chinatown to buy CDs & I saw 33, which makes it juz nice for me... In the end I bought Ocean's CD with 2 tix to his 1st concert. So excited!! Heh.

Aft that I suddenly remembered that I need to go CityLink Mall to collect my TCC voucher & went down to the mall. On my way, Synovate called me down to their office to do a survey on camera mobile phones. Since Burlington Square was quite near to CityLink Mall, I decided to go down to their office aft collecting my voucher. Synovate then gave me a $20 NTUC voucher for doing the survey.

I recalled Lisheng saying sth bout 4getting to buy sth aft our trip to Sim Lim last week. So I called him to ask wat it is and helped him bought his LAN cable. Aft that walked ard to ask on Nokia 6670 & 7610 prices cos my maid is helping her cousin (in Indonesia) to buy a hp. In the end I got 6670 @ $490!! So ppl, if u need to get a phone w/o contract, try Sim Lim 1st floor, u can get quite good deals!

Anyway, that's how I spent 6 hours on my short sch day... as for Thurs, I skipped sch cos I was having headache... and I kinda slacked the whole day...

I really muz start mugging... MUGGING!!! Same goes to my sis whose Os are coming this Monday...

No comments: