Sunday, October 09, 2005

Funny photo

I know Amy and Joo have already posted this pic on their blog, but it's super funny, I can't help it...



Pls take note that this is a candid photo, so I dunno why Joo and Charles are posing. Amy look like the female version of some Ah Peks squatting by the streets with the sian look, and Carol looks like she's gonna kick some ass and I look like I'm sleeping while squatting...

Quoted from Amy's blog: "Characters in this funny photo are: preening Joo, thinker Amy, i-will-punch-you-if-you-dare-mess-with-me carol, dancing queen charles, and meditative eva...muahhaha"

Quoted from Joo's blog: "amy is giving the super sien look...eva is ermmm...closing her eyes? im doing some dumb pose, carol is eh'?? what is she doing? and charles, the ultimate killer.....WAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING~!?~?!?! omg~!!! help me i cant stop laughing...... a pity...the background looks kinda nice....its like the ppl popping out...i dunno how to describe....its just so blardy funny~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA...."

And I'm still laughin over the photo even though I'm seen it for so many times. That's one of the reasons y I put it as my MSN pic cos if I see it more frequently, I won't laugh (@ least I hope so).

Anyway recently a fren of mine had some problems and was quite worried for her. Though the situation got better, it isn't exactly solved. All the while I decide not to say anything cos I noe I'll sound harsh and she'll be extremely bothered by the stuffs that I tell her. It's really quite weird cos I've nv met a ger like her who's vulnerable to these particular situations and yet these situations all pop up in front of her. I juz hope things will get better. =) If u think that I'm tokin bout u, juz noe that u're the one who makes the last decision, so dun keep thinkin of wat others will think bout u, think 'bout wat YOU want.

Ok, Steph, I'm not tokin bout u regarding ur handphone, it's not that serious yet for me to worry so much about. And I admit I was quite harsh on u, sorry, =P. But cos I want u to, and I know u'll, think bout wat me & Weicong have said seriously since it's a matter of $. Hope u find ur dream phone soon =D

I think I've slacked too much. I need to do research on my Engin Prof stuffs liao!!! Arrgghhh. Good luck to ppl with projects & lab reports to hand in!!

No comments: